Saturday, June 5, 2010

a poem that I forgot I wrote, about Ron

I would love you even if you smelled bad
I would love you even if you had toilet paper hanging from your shoe
I would love you even if you were three foot high or nine foot high or wore a size 20 shoe or a size 2
I would love you even if you had false teeth, an artificial hip and other prosthetic parts

You are sexy when you are tired
You are sexy when you are asleep
You are sexy when you eat too much
You are sexy when you take up the whole bed or steal all the covers
Because sex oozes out of your very pores

I like the way you look in your blue jeans
I like the way you look in your black shirts
I like the way you trace your family tree even though nobody helps you
I like your eyes and your nose and your mouth and other stuff

I like that you read all those books and watch all the History Channel shows
I like that you drive a pick-up truck, even though you need a new one
Maybe we should cancel all vacations and buy a new truck
I think so

No comments:

Post a Comment